KPI Library News, November 28 2007
The best rated KPIs in the ‘IT Management’ as rated by our users are as follows:
- 1-  % of service requests resolved within an agreed-upon period of time
- 2-  % of first-line resolution of service requests
- 3- [new] Cost of service delivery
- 4- [new] % of service requests posted via web (self-help)
- 5-  Critical-time outage
- 6-  % of overdue incidents
- 7- [new] % of escalated service requests
- 8-  % of incidents not solved in-time due to inaccurate configuration data
- 9-  % of inaccurate CIs
- 10-  % of outage due to changes (planned unavailability)
Within the brackets we have included the previous position of this rating. KPIs that were previously in the top 10 but have dropped out are:
- Cost of managing ITIL processes
- First line service request closure rate
- Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
If you would like to contribute KPIs or rate KPIs in the library, please join us.
Meet Mirror42 at the HP Software Universe 2007 in Barcelona, Spain, from November 27 to November 30.
KPI Library What’s New, November 12 2007
As of today, registered users are invited to contribute to the KPI Library. We have added the ability to submit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each category. After submittal, we will review and publish these KPIs in the library.
Further more, registered users are able to manage their personal KPI list. Next to bookmarking existing KPIs from the library, it is now possible to add your personal KPIs in the My KPIs section.
To link up to the library visit http://www.kpilibrary.com.